RIDE SHARE AND TAXI INFORMATION
JTA GAMEDAY EXPRESS
Park at one of the Park-n-Ride lots around Jacksonville and let JTA do the driving! Gameday Xpress offers round trip transportation to TIAA Bank Field before and after the game. Shuttles begin at 12:30 p.m., and will run until one hour after the end of the game.
Shuttles will drop off and pick up fans at Lot B outside of TIAA Bank Field.
Passes start at $10 per person. Fans are strongly encouraged to buy and download their passes from the Token Transit app before arrival.
JTA’s Skyway will be running in Downtown Jacksonville and on the Southbank all week long.
Rides will be free and select stations offer parking, letting you explore downtown Jacksonville with fellow Bulldogs and Gators without the hassle of traffic!
Take a convenient River Taxi to your Georgia-Florida weekend destinations. River Taxis loop every 30-40 minutes during the service hours noted below. Round trip game day wristbands can be purchased in advanced.
Saturday, October 29th: 10 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Tickets are $20 round trip
- Purchase wristbands in advance on river taxi website. (www.jaxrivertaxi.com)
Pre-Game River Taxi Transport
From 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., the boats will stop at the downtown river taxi stops below to transport guests to TIAA Bank Field:
- Doubletree Hotel Dock (Southbank Riverwalk, just east of Main Street Bridge)
- Southbank Hotel/Marriot Bonvoy dock (formerly Lexington Hotel)
- Riverfront Plaza/Hyatt Dock – East of Main street Bridge
NOTE: NO STOP AT FRIENDSHIP FOUNTAIN PARK DOCK ON SATURDAY, 29TH DUE TO CONSTRUCTION
Post-Game River Taxi Transport
ONE Southbank Stop and ONE Northbank stop until stadium dock becomes manageable. This will allow everyone faster transport after the game.
IMPORTANT: In order to reduce crowding on the city dock after the game, the River Taxi will make one stop on the Northbank at the Hyatt and one stop on the Southbank at the Doubletree. Each stop is approximately a five-minute walk to the other stops on either side of the river.
For more information, go to www.rivertxiandtours.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS AND PATTERNS
- The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to restrict all golf cart traffic as necessary due to vehicular traffic issues and safety concerns.
- To ensure smooth traffic flow, street legal golf carts and motorized scooters will not be permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots and streets leading to Riverfront Plaza.
- No motorized coolers will be permitted. Only authorized golf carts will be allowed in the area for official use on October 29th.
- Bicycles and pedicabs are permitted but will be asked to leave if they obstruct traffic. Riding on sidewalks is not permitted.