THE ULTIMATE TAILGATE
RV City is a staple of the Georgia-Florida football experience. Bring your RV or camper and set up your ultimate tailgate!
RESERVATIONS – SOLD OUT
For more information and waitlist options and additional vehicle parking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-sold reservations are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. All pre-sold reservations may begin arriving on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at 8 a.m. RV City reservation holders must check-in and park no later than Thursday, Oct. 27 at 5:00 p.m.
- Cars in tow that are attached to RVs or vehicles that detach from campers MUST be parked in Lot G at an additional charge. Auto parking is limited to first-come, first-served basis
- All camping vehicles, trailers, and RVs must be self-contained.
- All camping vehicles, trailers, and RVs must have exhaust pipe extensions in parking lots.
- Entrance is on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots will be assigned once campers enter the lot.
- Saving spaces is not allowed.
- No electric or water hook-ups available.
- Small generators are permitted but must fit in the given campground space. Generators must be positioned so fumes do not reach other campers. Campers are responsible for ordering their own generator.
- No retail or commercial businesses are allowed within the campground area without prior written approval from the City of Jacksonville.
- Vehicles parking on city lots to visit campers must be removed by 2 a.m. each morning they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All campers must exit RV City by Sunday, October 30 at Noon.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Golf carts and motorized scooters that are not street-legal are not permitted in the Sports Complex area, surrounding parking lots, or streets in the Sports Complex or downtown Jacksonville from Tuesday, October 25 – Sunday, October 30.
- The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office has the right to shut down all golf carts due to traffic issues and safety concerns.
Unauthorized retail, commercial, marketing and promotional activities are strictly prohibited inside parking lots, tailgating areas and on city property without prior written approval (and proof of certification in the manner of a sticker, etc.) from the City of Jacksonville. All violators will be escorted off the premises by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. These regulations are applicable in parking lots owned and/or leased by the City of Jacksonville and managed by ASM.
United Site Services is the exclusive provider of pump-outs, additional bathroom facilities, and water tanks in RV City. Please contact United Site Services at (800) 864-5387 for portable toilets and other sanitation needs during the weekend.