Information& FIRST AID
WHAT ARE INFORMATION & FIRST AID ZONES?
The Information & First Aid Zones are Guest Service locations produced by the City of Jacksonville and UF Health to provide an area where residents, students and visitors enjoying downtown Jacksonville before, during, and after the Georgia-Florida festivities can find assistance. This includes basic medical help, first aid, transportation services information, directions, water and more.
All Information and First Aid Zones are open 12 p.m. Noon — 30 minutes after the game on Saturday, October 29th.
Located throughout the downtown area, the Information and First Aid Zones are the fastest way to get help during the Georgia-Florida game.
- Lot P – Veterans Memorial Wall (1145 E Adams Street)
- Lot X – Service Road entrance, south of Gator Bowl Blvd., eastbound.
- Lot P – Babe Ruth Statue (corner of Georgia St. & Duval St.)
- Across from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, corner of A. Philip Randolph & Duval Street
- Lot E – outside RV City (corner of Talleyrand & Gator Bowl Blvd.)
PENALTY-FREE SAFE ZONE
The Information and First Aid Zones are about making everyone’s Georgia-Florida experience as enjoyable and safe as possible. Fans who request assistance at the Zone for themselves or their friends will not be subject to legal action on any alcohol issues.
- Stay in groups.
- Stay in high-traffic areas.
- Choose a designated driver.
- Take a photo of where you park.
- Take an Uber, Lyft, cab or free trolley.
- Act responsibly.
- If you need help, go to an Information and First Aid Zone location.
Call the hotline: (904) 630-SAFE (7233).