QUESTION & ANSWERS
WHERE CAN I GET TICKETS TO THE GAME?
For tickets to the 2022 Georgia-Florida football game, please contact the ticket offices at the University of Georgia at 706-542-1231 or the University of Florida at 352-375-4683.
HOW WILL I HAVE MY TICKET SCANNED?
There will be new magnetometers in place, enabling fans to walk through carrying their clear bag and leave their cell phone and keys in pockets. After entering, fans will then proceed to the new self-scan ticket kiosks to have their mobile tickets scanned.
What can I bring into the stadium?
Visit the Stadium Information page for complete rules and guidelines, driving directions to TIAA Bank Field and more.
- No purses or bags larger than 12 x 6 x 12 inches. Clear bag policy is in place.
- No cameras with lenses longer than six inches.
- No coolers or containers including cans, cups and bottles.
- No strollers or umbrellas.
- No pets (except special services).
- No food or beverage from outside the stadium.
- No seat cushions.
- No video or audio recorders.
- No whistles, noisemakers, air horns or laser pointers.
- No poles or sticks.
- No knives, guns or any type of weapons or explosives.
- No smoking.
- No promotional materials.
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by stadium management.
- No Re-Entry.
What time does the game start?
Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. and gates will open at 1:30 p.m.
Are there available hotels in the area?
Contact Visit Jacksonville at www.visitjacksonville.com or call 1-800-733-2668 and ask for a complimentary visitor’s magazine and a list of available hotels.
WHICH TEAM IS THE HOME TEAM?
What is the Information & First Aid Zone? Where are they located?
The Information & First Aid Zones are Guest Service locations produced by the City of Jacksonville to provide an area where residents, students and visitors enjoying downtown Jacksonville before, during, and after the Georgia-Florida festivities can find assistance. This includes basic medical help, first aid, transportation services information, directions, water and more.
The Information and First Aid Zones are the fastest way to get help during the Georgia-Florida game. All locations will begin operation at 12:00pm on game day and end 30 minutes post game.
- Lot P – Veterans Memorial Wall (1145 E Adams Street)
- Lot X – Service Road entrance, south of Gator Bowl Blvd., eastbound.
- Lot P – Babe Ruth Statue (corner of Georgia St. & Duval St.)
- Across from VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena, corner of A. Philip Randolph & Duval Street
- Lot E – outside RV City (corner of Talleyrand & Gator Bowl Blvd.)
- Metropolitan Park, near Lot J crosswalk on Gator Bowl Blvd.
Why does the name change from Florida-Georgia to Georgia-Florida?
Since 1933, the rivalry football game has taken place on neutral ground in Jacksonville, FL. Every year, the name of the football game alternates depending on the home team. On even number years, Georgia is the home team, and the game title is Georgia-Florida. On odd number years, Florida is the home team, and the game title is Florida-Georgia. In 2022, Georgia is the home team.
Are there any marketing restrictions?
Unauthorized retail, commercial, marketing, and promotional activities are strictly prohibited inside parking lots, tailgating areas and on city property without prior written approval (and proof of certification in the manner of a sticker, etc.) from the City of Jacksonville. All violators will be escorted off the premises by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. These regulations are applicable in parking lots owned and/or leased by the City of Jacksonville and managed by ASM.